Holiday Home / Apartment in Bacharach on the Rhine
The house was built in the year 1995 and with it's turret and alcoves it's really a delightful sight for romantic eyes. To the home belongs a garage and a shelter for two-wheelers.
Our bright and charming non-smoking apartment is situated at ground floor on street side. The apartment has been extensively refurbished in 2015 and disposes of a bathroom with corner bathtub and WC, a kitchenette with fridge, cooktop, kettle, microwave and coffee machine, a living room with lounge and dinette, TV and two bedrooms, one of them with king-size bed.
To the holiday home belongs a roof terrace with garden furniture, where you can settle in and enjoy the beautiful view.
- Bathroom with two washstands, corner bathtub, WC, towel dryer and hairdryer
- Kitchenette with fridge, coffee machine, microwave, cooktop, kettle and toaster
- Living room with TV, lounge and dinette
- Bedroom with king-size bed (2,00 x 2,00 m) and wardrobe
- Another bedroom for single person
- Roof terrace with garden furniture, barbeque and panoramic view
- Free WLAN
The house is situated very quit on a hill upon the Rhine River, far away from the railway at the end of a dead-end street. A place with pure air and a breathtaking panoramic view of the Rhine valley and Gutenfels Castle which is situated opposite to the flat. Enjoy the beautiful moonlight evenings with a glass of wine, whose grapes are growing here in the sun-drenched vines …
A shopping center (Rewe, Rossmann and Lidl) is situated in Oberwesel about 5 km away. In Bacharach (approx. 3 km) you can find a baker, butcher and a supermarket.